Friday 23 January 2015

WCS Challenger Predictions (EU Day Two)


It's almost match time so this will have to be brief and to the point!  All odds derived from Aligulac.  If there are any errors or omissions please let me know.  Here's the Team Liquid preview.

uThermal vs Bly - the Dutch Terran is a 69% favourite, but a lot of his wins over Zergs are players below Bly's tier, but the exact same can be said of the Ukrainian; I'd like uThermal to move on (TL agrees)

ShoWTimE vs Lilbow - the Frenchman is a slight 52% favourite, which I think belies far better results and despite the luck factor in PvP I believe Lilbow takes this handily (TL gives it to him as well in a close series)

BlinG vs MorroW - the Swedish Terran gets a 51% edge; this match is a coin flip for me as neither player has impressive results in the match-up of late, but I'll stick with the odds (TL sees BlinG taking it)

TLO vs Ret - surprisingly Ret gets the 51% edge and he did beat TLO in the qualifier, but the German player's recent ZvZ results are better overall so I'll stick with him (TL also gives it to him)

Thoughts on yesterday will have to wait.

This article is written by Peter Levi (@eyeonthesens)

No comments:

Post a Comment