Saturday 24 May 2014

WCS Europe Premier Round of 32 Predictions (Group E)

I missed predicting Group D, but even now Aligulac predicts San and Mvp going through, so ToD's upset remains just as remarkable today (granted it's a little sad to see how far Mvp has fallen).  After BabyKnight's retirement announcement I assumed he was forfeiting his match today, but the TL preview still has him playing so I'll include him below.

P StarDust
P First
P BabyKnight
Z FireCake

Not surprisingly, Aligulac envisions StarDust and First moving forward; I don't foresee BabyKnight pushing through given his announcement, so the real question is if FireCake can pull of an upset--the Frenchmen is 1-6 vs Koreans in the relevant match-up (including a loss to StarDust), while his overall record against good Protoss is poor.  I'm sticking with the odds here.

This article is written by Peter Levi (@eyeonthesens)

No comments:

Post a Comment